Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Her Love to Me...Once Upon A Time

I wakeup to your voice, a smile on my face
Thinkin abt the beautiful, oh so perfect days
The vines of life had taken a different turn it seems
Ever since you, my angel, walked into my dreams
I know now i'd b safe without a single fear
I know now i wont ever have to shed a single tear

I cant even begin to imagine a life without you now
You've become my everything in so little time sumhow
And i want you to know ill hold your hand and guide you through
Even when things get hard and you're down and blue
Knowing that you'll do the same for me
Knowing that your are the reason for me to be

I love you like ive never loved anyone before
And everyday it keeps growing more and more
Words can't convey all this that im feeling
Its you who im consistently, endlessly needing
I finally feel endless bliss inside out
You, my haven ill cherish forever without a doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment